In today’s post-covid age, chatbots have become an essential tool for businesses looking to improve customer engagement, increase sales and streamline operations. But building a chatbot from scratch can be a daunting task, especially for businesses that are new to the world of chatbots. That’s where our custom designed ManyChat templates come in.
They are designed with all the elements needed for successful chat marketing – from engaging content and customer segmentation to automated campaigns and analytics – giving businesses an all-in-one platform that covers all their needs. Plus, they are designed using best practices so that businesses can get up and running faster than ever before.
By integrating conversational marketing into your business you can create more conversations with customers and increase the potential conversions and sales you can make. This blog post will explore the benefits of using our ManyChat templates and how they can help you build a customized chatbot that is tailored to your unique needs and goals.
What are Chat Response ManyChat templates?
Our chat marketing templates are designed for ManyChat users with pre-built structures and features that can be customized to fit the specific needs of a business. These templates can save businesses time and effort when building a chatbot, as they provide a foundation that can be easily modified.
Our templates are pre-configured and optimized with our years of chat marketing experience and best practices. This ensures that you can get an easy to install and customise template while also getting the benefit of additional elements such as:
- Measurement and reporting elements to make it easy to assess the effectiveness
- Conversational design features to help your customers have a personalised but enjoyable experience with your business
- Pre-written copy (english speaking only) that helps engage and convert customers in the inbox
Choosing the right template for your business
It’s tempting to download and install as many free ManyChat templates as you can, but before you go and hit the download butto – STOP!
Firstly, importing multiple templates can cause issues in your chatbot from conflicting elements. And once you download and install multiple templates at once it can be difficult to diagnose issues and bugs that are causing issues for your customers and your business.
Secondly, not all templates are designed with the same end goal in mind. Here are some things to consider when browsing chat marketing ManyChat templates:
- What are the goals and objectives of your chatbot? – Some templates will be designed to help you achieve all of – or part of – that particular goal.
- What industry is your business in? – Templates are often designed with a specific industry or niche in mind. This helps include common elements and goals across an industry to help optimise the template for those specific organisations.
- Do you need specific features or functionality? – Templates can help solve a particular problem that many businesses encounter. For instance, an Abandon Cart template can help ecommerce businesses easily install messages in their chatbot to help optimise the abandon cart experience for their customers. A template that meets a specific need is often built on the best practices and results from other similar businesses to ensure that you’re getting the best possible outcome without having to start from scratch.
- Which platform/s do you need your chatbot to operate on? – Not all templates are built and optimised for the different platforms (Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp & SMS) so while the principles are often similar, there are slight nuances that need to be adjusted for each platform. Note: every one of our paid Chat Response templates are built to be installed across Messenger and Instagram.
Start building your ManyChat chatbot today
Ready to take your business chat capabilities up a notch? Chat Response’s extensive offering of free and paid templates provide the perfect foundation for you. Pre-built structures, elements and scripts are easily customizable – so let all of those tedious hours spent piecing together features go out the window. Simply select from our collection based on which best suits your needs, tweak it as desired, then get ready to wow customers with an efficient personalized chatbot experience tailored just for them.
Take that leap today; browse our full range of ManyChat templates.
FAQs about Manychat Templates
For most of our templates, we’d encourage you to upgrade your Manychat account to a paid version. You can browse their pricing here. While not always 100% necessary, many elements in our chatbot templates will not function properly on a free version of ManyChat.
Yes, we offer a variety of free templates for businesses to use. These templates are customisable and can be used to create a chatbot for a business without incurring any costs.
Yes, ManyChat templates can be customized to fit the specific needs of a business. They include pre-configured elements which can be easily modified and adapted to fit the user’s desired functionality. Additionally, templates may also include pre-written scripts and examples of best practices, which can help users understand how to create an effective chatbot.
Yes, ManyChat templates may include pre-written copy and scripts with examples of best practices. These can help users understand how to create an effective chatbot and can be used as a guide when building a chatbot.
No, you do not need any technical expertise to use a ManyChat template. ManyChat templates are designed to be code-free, user-friendly and easy to use, even for those with no experience in building chatbots.