Influencer marketing has been a rapidly growing industry for several years now. With the rise of social media, influencers have been able to reach millions of people around the world. Even with new platforms and uncertainty in the world, 96 percent of U.S. and U.K. consumers engaged with influencers more during the pandemic. However, as the industry grows, so does the competition. This is where chatbots come in to help give influencers an edge.
Chatbots are changing the way influencer marketing works, and they’re becoming an essential tool for influencers looking to stay ahead of the curve. In this post, we’ll take a look at how chatbots are revolutionizing the influencer marketing industry.
The Rise of Chatbots and Influencer Marketing
Chatbots have been around for a while, but most businesses are hesitant to use them after years of substandard experiences.
However, with the advancement of the technology and programs available, influencers and businesses are now seeing them as valuable assets to help drive a more personalised conversation, increase conversion rates and gain valuable insights on their followers.
For these reasons, several key influencers have implemented them across their social profiles.
While chatbots in their purest form, are just programs that let you have multiple conversations at scale. It’s the feedback they can provide that the user doesn’t see which is becoming increasingly important. Data such as emails, location, ages, gender, conversions, preferences and follower status allow influencers to create a more personalised connection with their followers while providing valuable insights for businesses they collaborate with.
They’ve been a game-changer in customer service, and now they’re changing the influencer marketing industry too. With the rise of chatbots, influencers are now able to reach a wider audience, collect valuable data from their followers, and improve customer engagement levels.
How Chatbots are Changing the Game for Influencers
Chatbots are changing the influencer marketing industry in many ways. For example, chatbots can automate repetitive tasks such as responding to frequently asked questions, freeing up time for influencers to focus on more important things. Chatbots can also collect valuable data from followers, including email addresses and demographic information, which can be used to target marketing campaigns more effectively. This data can also help influencers monetize their social media presence, by providing them with information they can sell to businesses they collaborate with.
Chatbots have also streamlined the campaign and collaboration process to measure success and make it simple for their followers to find out more. It’s simple to automate behaviours such as:
- Replying to all (or specific) comments on particular posts
- Grow engagement on Instagram lives with the ability to reply to followers that interact
- Recognise common phrases and terms in messages to reply with the right message with the right information
- Recognise followers that mention the account and easily open up conversations
And while the term ‘automation’ can evoke a feeling of cold, distant and impersonal – influencers can now completely customise every element to ensure they’re always treating their followers like an individual.
Why Influencers Need to Embrace Chatbots
Chatbots are a necessary investment for influencers looking to stay ahead of the curve. With the rise of chatbots, influencers can reach a wider audience, collect valuable data, and monetize their social media presence.
Chatbots can help demonstrate and show their value to current and potential businesses.
This is an incredibly important element to increasing partnership rates as 38% of marketers say they are unable to tell whether influencers actually drive sales.
A recent study indicates that 86% of businesses didn’t know how influencers calculate their rates.
Influencers that are willing to increase the amount of money they can make must have the ability to demonstrate this to businesses.
The good news is, it’s now simple and completely ‘non-techy’ for influencers to now implement.
This template is built for bloggers, vloggers, and influencers in different industries that want to:
- Capitalize on the followers and engagement they’re getting.
- Create better relationships with future partners and collaborations
- Differentiate themselves to other influencers.
The Manychat Influencer Collaboration kit allows you to:
- Automate Social Media Engagement: Automatically reply to comments on specific posts across Facebook and Instagram, freeing up valuable time.
- Streamline Data Collection: Collect valuable information from followers, including contact information, to help grow your audience and deliver engaged customers direct to businesses.
- Follow Prompt: Determine if a user follows the account and prompt them to do so, helping to grow your following.
- Increase Engagement: Engage with and reward highly loyal followers and fans who interact and reply to stories, creating a more engaged audience to drive more impressions on organic content.
- Enhance Live Streams: Easily give directions to viewers during Instagram Live to create more engagement and collect user information from those comments.
- Track Performance: Track the performance of posts to measure the return for businesses you partner with, making it easier to evaluate the success and make informed decisions.
- Implement with no skills needed: The Manychat Influencer Template is easy to install and use, making it accessible for influencers of all skill levels.
Influencers who embrace chatbots will be better equipped to succeed in the competitive world of influencer marketing as businesses start to become more demanding with the requirements of their partnerships. So, if you’re an influencer looking to take your marketing to the next level, it’s time to invest in chatbots today.